- In one God exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- The divinity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless human’s life, in His atoning death in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension into heaven in His intercessory work, and his triumphant return;
- The man is lost because the disobedience came under the authority of God and that he is required under his authority through repentance and faith in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ;
- In salvation through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ through faith lost and sinful man;
- The baptism of mature individuals in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit;
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit through the evidence of speaking in other languages;
- The work of the Holy Spirit guides the manifestation of signs and wonders;
- So important in salvation, praise and worship God in front on various forms of manifestation Bible;
- The unity of the Church as the body of Jesus Christ, regardless of religious denomination;
- The return of Jesus, hope of eternal life and future trial.
I believe in one God, all-knowing Father, Maker of heaven and earth, all those seen and unseen.
And in one Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, begotten of the Father was born before all ages.
Light from Light, true God from true God, born not made the one being with the Father, through whom all things were made.
For us men and for our salvation came down from heaven, was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary and became man.
And was crucified for us in the days of Pontius Pilate and suffered and was buried and rose again the third day according to the Scriptures.
And ascended into heaven where He is the Father’s right and will come again with glory to judge the living and the dead, whose kingdom will not end.
And in the Holy Spirit, The Maker life that proceeds from the Father, the voucher with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified, who spoke.
The prophets get one holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church..
I confess one Baptism for the remission of sins.
Im waiting for the resurrection of the dead and living world to be.